Sonakshi Sinha Pics













Sonakshi Sinha Modeling Career:
Whether its films or endorsements, the striking Sonakshi Sinha is on a signing spree. The actress who endorses Dyna soap and will soon launch bleach brand Fem, has now bagged Provogue with Hrithik Roshan. “Having to represent a women’s ware where the male counterpart is Hrithik Roshan especially at this point of my career is fantastic. I am happy to be the brand ambassador of Provogue as I believe I can bring confidence and spunk to the brand,” said the much in demand actress.

Even otherwise life has taken a huge turn for the one-film-old actress. She has signed several top league films with A-list actors. “Life has been on a whirlwind since Dabangg, but I am enjoying every moment. It's great to be working all the time,” says the actress, who has just come back from Chandigarh where she was shooting for the first schedule of Shirish Kunder's Joker.

Presently, she is busy with her endorsements, and at the same time is preparing herself for her untitled film with Kamal Haasan for which she starts shooting in the first week of April in London.

“The film is in Tamil but I cannot learn the language as everything was finalised in a very short time. I am gearing up for the shoot by watching Tamil films, especially Kamal Haasan's, to get a hang of regional movies,” says Sonakshi, who plays a very strong character as Haasan's wife, and will be seen in a parallel lead with the actor in the film.

As for reports saying that she will not do any intimate or steamy scenes in the film, Sonakshi says that she has set some rules for herself, which apply to all the assignments she takes up. Be it her next, Prabhu Deva's action film with Akshay Kumar, or Race 2 opposite Saif Ali Khan or for that matter even Kick and Dabangg 2.

“I have made my point very clear, and no one has taken any offence to it,” says Shatrughan Sinha's daughter firmly.

With a steadily rising career like her, she had to forgo celebrating Holi. The busy actress couldn't afford any stubborn colours being left on one of the hottest faces around! “Holi is one of my favourite festivals because of the colour, fun and frolic associated with it. But, for the first time, I couldn't enjoy the festival because my assignments would go for a toss if I had colour all over me!” she laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment